We are seeking a highly qualified:
Project Engineer (f/m)
Duties and Responsibilities
- Development, maintenance and monitoring of post order contracts and detailed project plans; ensuring that all contracts and projects are delivered on time, within scope and budget; and deviations to the plan are appropriately highlighted in a timely manner
- Support sales activities
- Management of client relationship in terms of scope, quality, time frames, reporting and the solution delivered
- Perform risk management to minimize project liability
- Support the design of 3D layout drawings
- Assisting the proposal team for RFPs
The job is very versatile as technical and engineering tasks are coupled with sales activities, customer care, contact to international suppliers and our own global engineering staff.
- MSME degree or other related degree (e.g. in automation)
- Experience with powder handling and processing equipment or comparable know-how
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD Inventor
- At least 3 years industry experience working in a technical team, ideally as project engineer
- Demonstrated experience in projects, including effective planning and management of project schedules within times, resources and quality constraints
- A minor or continuing education in B.A. is a plus to develop future management skills
- Willingness to travel nationally if required
We offer competitive incentive schemes and career development opportunities towards engineering or project manager.
If you are interested in this position, we look forward to receiving your application. Please email your resume, including career aspirations and salary history, to HR.US@gericke.net.
Gericke USA, Inc.
14 Worlds Fair Dr
Somerset NJ, 08873