Gericke’s RA Series Silo and Bin Dischargers are designed for bulk materials with medium to poor flow characteristics and can be used in a variety of applications, maximizing storage volume with their limited head height.
Applications of Gericke Bin Dischargers Include:
- Discharging and feeding from silos and hoppers into dense phase and lean phase pneumatic conveying systems.
- Fast loading of loss-in-weight feeders with integral outlet valve for complete product flow isolation.
- Component feeding into weigh hoppers or batch mixers.
- Discharging from blended product hoppers without segregation.
- Multi-outlets (up to 4) for distribution to more than one point including: mills and mixers, FIBC big bag or sack fillers, filling machines, containers and drums, re-cycling
Type RA is constructed with a top flange for direct connection to the silo or hopper with a variable output rate with manual adjustment. Type RAS is designed for wet cleaning operations and over/under pressure applications with gland packed seals. The Type RAHD is a heavy-duty version for silo applications up to 80 tons. Options include one to four additional outlets, pneumatically actuated outlet valves, air purged seals, inspection/cleaning lid at outlet and a right angle drive.