The gravimetric feeding method involves either weighing a requested quantity as a batch or feeding a constant mass flow over time. The choice depends on the process that can be made continuously or in batch mode. Gericke Loss-in-Weight Feeders generate a controlled, absolutely constant mass flow, as required in mixing processes or extruder infeed.
Robust, reliable and durable construction was the main focus during the development of the series for the Gericke Loss-in- Weight- Feeders with tare compensation DIW-KE, 50, 200 and DIW-E.
The Advantages of Gericke Gravimetric Loss-in-Weight Feeders are:
- Highly precise feeding concentrating on feeding accuracy and consistent metering
- Exact reproducibility of the feed flow
- The modular design makes disassembly quick and easy
- Resistance to external influences such as shocks and oscillation
- Specialized hygiene model in accordance with EHEDG
- ATEX-compatible models
- Fast integration of Gericke Easydos Pro Controller in a wide range of controller environments
- Optimum adjustment of interfaces to upstream or downstream process
- Perfect integration with Gericke Continuous Mixers