Technology moves on and, contrary to popular opinion, continuous mixing processes are now not only cost effective, but often they can outperform traditional batch processes in regards to mixing homogeneity.
The Gericke GCM continuous mixer is suitable for mixing a wide range of powders, flakes and granulates and also viscous products.
Continuous mixing processes are a useful alternative to traditional batch processes and have the following advantages:
- Efficient process management
- High plant usage
- Low space requirements
- Optimized energy usage
- Maximum mixing homogeneity even with very small component proportions
- Easy adjustment of mixer to vary products, recipes and outputs
- Minimum product residue at the end of the process, good residue discharge
- Easy, fast and complete discharge
- Low space requirements even with large throughputs
- Hygiene and pharmaceutical models (optional)