The Gericke Multiflux® Batch Mixers achieve a maximum degree of homogeneity and preserve the high-quality ingredients during the mixing process.
Advantages of the Gericke Multiflux® Batch Mixer Are:
- Scientifically demonstrated mixing homogeneity – even for micro ingredients (<0,1%) and different degrees of filling.
- Very gentle blending: Minimum abrasion and preservation of the particle and agglomerate structures.
- Avoidance of unwanted product warming.
- Hygienic performance: The design and manufacturing quality focusing on hygienic processes and rapid cleaning. Both the mixing chamber and the housing are easily accessible and free of dead space, all radii are rounded and metal welding seams are pore-free and polished. The GMS C mixing rotors are cantilevered. Additionally the GMS ECD can be fully extracted on the drive side. Furthermore the ability to open the front side in its entirety provides the ideal conditions to clean the components in no time at all.
- High mixing capacity Thanks to the short mixing and emptying times, Gericke GMS mixers are able to mix more batches than other mixers on the market in the same amount of time. As a result, a small, space-saving and more cost-effective mixer can be used to achieve the same output.
- Energy-saving production: With its horizontal mixing chamber, double rotors and fluidized bed, the GMS mixing concept facilitates a particularly energy-efficient operation.