Gericke’s two and three-way ‘Pipe Selector’ Diverter valves have been developed to satisfy the needs of an ever more demanding market place, in particular the stringent requirements of the food and pharmaceutical industries, however they are also suitable for use in most other industries.
‘Pipe Selector’ Diverter valves are suitable for both lean and dense phase conveying systems (maximum 3 barg) and product temperatures between -10°C and +100°C. The cross sectional area of the pipe through the valve does not have any steps or ledges and this ensures smooth product transfer.
A unique feature of both the two and three-way ‘Pipe Selector’ Diverter valves is that the inflatable seals used to seal between the inner rotating pipe and the outer fixed pipe ends remain permanently inflated, this eliminates the need for special controls.
The Advantages of Gericke Diverter Valves Are:
- Compact design
- Low component weights
- Simple unique seal control – seals remain inflated and protected even during changeover
- Converging or diverging applications
- Choice of pipe couplings, flanged, plain pipe and ‘quick-clamp’
- FDA approved couplings
- Full range of surface finishes available, internally and externally
- Constant through bore section
- ATEX certified
- Backed up by 90 years collective applications experience