Rotary Valves are one of the most common means of feeding pneumatic conveying systems, both pressure and vacuum types. There are many other applications where they are used simply for metering of a controlled feed rate.
Conveying systems with rotary valves can be turned into pressure or suction systems. The valves are shock pressure resistant and ensure flame containment. Rota Val, a member of the Gericke Group, offers an extensive product range including standard rotary valves as well as hygienic valves, suitable for food and pharmaceutical industries.
The Gericke Heavy Duty Series of Rotary Valves – HD, BS, XGD
- Special large sizes available up to 600×1200 mm
- Special bespoke versions designed to suit challenging customer requirements
The Gericke Extra Heavy Duty Series of Rotary Valves – EHD, EBS
- High wear erosion resistant contact parts
- Spare internal wear parts are easy to fit “on site” reducing the need to send the valve back to Rota Val for refurbishment
- Greatly reduced down time for maintenance
- Interchangeable with HD valve